Thursday, July 7, 2011

They Can't Stop Me!

There has been a resolution to Mattressgate! Click here for the update. 



Remember a while back when I found out that I wasn't allowed to grill on my patio anymore?

I just found a solution to that problem.


The Hot-Pot BBQ. It looks like a plant...but it's also a hidden BBQ.


If you are interested in Letterboxing...go read the article I wrote for R We There Yet Mom? 

I know you want to read a funny post from Vivienne at The V Spot about how NOT to set up a buffet at your next potluck. I might have given her some pictures to use for her post.

11 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea! I wonder how well it cooks food? So glad Mattressgate 2011 was resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such they clever one with that BBQ! I knew those were your pictures! sofaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tricky. Now all you have to do is keep the smoke hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty cute barbecue ... and I never would have thought about the smoke! Some people are just too doggone practical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha HA!!! Ingenious!! People will wonder where that awesome smell is coming from, eh?

    Yay about the matress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides the strange sight of flaming rosemary bushes, (Which might add a touch of piquancy to the meat), I'd say you've got it all figured out. "Hey, lady. Your bush is burning." Connie: just remember he's talking about your grilling flowerpot. No need to go shooting a fire extinguisher at your privates. Although I don't advise nude bbq-ing. That'll really put you on the good neighbor list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! We use to disguise our illegal toaster oven and microwave as furniture in college :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Some CIA bbq coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very practical pot. I wonder if they send overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mention - and thanks again for blogging for me!!!

    XOXO
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY CRAP THATS AWESOME!! seriously whoever came up with that is genius... get your grill on girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!