On my 40th birthday I decided to keep a journal for this year and to try to write in it every day and really get to know myself and what makes me happy. So far, I'm loving writing in it....every couple days. I've found some questions to ask myself and I decided to share them with you...today...on National Evaluate Your Life Day.
Answer these questions for yourself. You don't have to share them...this is just for you!
1. What makes your heart beat with excitement?
2. What would be that one thing that would make you happy?
3. What are you constantly think of day and night?
4. What do you want to do with the rest of your life?
5. What makes you feel successful when you do it?
6. What are you obsessions, passions?
7. What one thing makes you jump for joy every time you do it or see it done by others?
Have a great day! I'm off to do some Letterboxing with a migraine!