What's in your bag?
Here are the rules for the tag:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tell us what is in the bag! We want to see everything....
4. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
I carry TWO bags (but not at one time). The purple bag is what I carry for day trips and play dates. It is a Juicy Couture Bag that was given to me by my sister! It is so nice and roomy and holds all the stuff I need when I am out for an extended period of time with the kids. My other bag is a Kate Spade that I just bought on Ebay for $50! It is the first designer bag that I even liked and have always wanted!
- iPhone (Bobbi was calling as I took the picture!)
- 1/2 roll of Rolaids
- A small bottle of Excedrin
- Loose Change
- Keys with a hand sanitizer attached
- An extra button for my coat
- Bag of Goldfish Crackers
- Doodle Pad with drawing by Alex
- Diapers & Wipes
- 2 nail clippers (i was wondering where these were)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Package of Wet Ones
- 2 cars
- Play Cell Phone
I would like to know what is in.....
Bobbi's Bag (because she is so chic)
Jessica's Bag (because she is so organized) JESSICA'S BAG!
Connie's Bag (because she is so interesting and fun) CONNIE'S BAG!
Ashli's Bag (because is the mother of FOUR kids)