Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's my Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To

Happiness is a Butterfly which, when pursued is just beyond your grasp...but if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

I'm 42 today.

How is this possible? Just a few short years ago, I was chasing boys all over Greeley and planning my future! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Do I have to grow up?

I guess if there is a silver lining to my situation, its that I don't look 42.  People are genuinely shocked to hear that I'm this old.  I also rarely act my age so there's that too.

Today, Mimi from Living in France and I, are announcing our next book club selection at our book blog, If You Give A Blogger a Book...Club.

And since it's MY birthday...you should all go over and leave a comment to win a copy of the book.

AND if you like reading at all...you should join our facebook group because we talk about books all the time.



17 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day, Connie! It's hard to like the birthdays that begin with a "4" but I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, mama! I hope you have the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, fabulous, day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Connie!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Connie, I hope you have a wonderful day! Make the hubs & kiddos treat you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, honey!!!!! 42 is the new 24! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Virgo's are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday!! you're a hot momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!

    I thought you wanted to be a PTA President when you grow up?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! :D I hope you are having a fantastic day. I will write a post later on this evening while my daughter is working on her homework. I sent a request to join your FB group, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday!!! And yes, you do not look 42.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, I hope your day is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am WAY way way late - but I have been thinking about you, and I hope you had a very, very happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!