Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy HALF Birthday Alex!

Happy HALF Birthday little boy!

I can't believe that Alex is 18 months old today. He is such a big boy and so much fun to be around. Last night, he was giving me kisses. I just love Alex's kisses! He can be so sweet. He is sure good to Mallory which makes me so happy. Today we are going to Layton to Toys R Us to scope out some Christmas Presents and to get Alex a chair to sit on in the family room. I want to get him a potty too but it may still be too early. I'm hoping that any day now he is going to start talking. Real words....not this japanese that he picked up somewhere.

I was so excited yesterday! I got me and the kids matching Christmas Pajamas!!! I found them at Children's Place. I can't wait to see them in person and to give them to the kids for Christmas. This is going to be one (of many) Christmas traditions that I do for the kids. I was just so thrilled to find they had MOMMY jammies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!