Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Another Halloween has come and gone! Alex was a lion but not for very long. He hates anything on his head and immediately ripped the headpiece off. I did manage to get one good picture and that makes Mommy very happy. Mallory was, as usual, very accommodating. She wore one of Alex's costumes from last year. She chose the Pumpkin and she was so darn cute! I felt bad for her though. Everyone sent Alex costumes last year and she had to wear hand-me-downs. Get used to it Mallory!

We did not take the children trick or treating because Daddy's rule is that they have to be able to say Trick or Treat to go. Mean Daddy! So hopefully next year we can take them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!