Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mallory's 7 Months Old!

Today is Mallory's 7 Month Birthday! We had her 6 month appointment last week and she is growing like crazy!

Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz 25%
Height: 27.25 inches 90%
Head: 42.25 cm 25%


She is tall and thin with a little head! She is doing so great! She is sitting by herself and is babbling away. I guess she is going to be a little chatter box like her Mother! She is eating great too. She has tried sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas but does not like Peas. She does not like them in a box, she does not like them with a fox. She will not eat them in the house, she will not eat them here or there...she will not eat them anywhere! Most of all she LOVES her brother and her daddy! No one can make her laugh like Alex can.

I love to feed her in the middle of the night. I just sit and rock her, and thank Jesus for such a fabulous family, wonderful children and a loving husband. I look at my daughter and her beautiful little hands and feet and gaze into her sweet face and know that I am the luckiest Mommy. I wouldn't trade places with anyone else in the whole world. There are some women that aren't cut out to be stay-at-home moms....some Mommy's want to work and can't take the monotony of being home all the time, watching the same episodes of The Wonder Pets week after week, making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches day after day....but I love it. Many women don't find joy in finding a new recipe to try out on their families, or sitting in front of the TV making a quilt. But I love it. If there was ever a perfect job for me...this is it!

Gotta run...Alex is trying to call people on my cell phone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!