Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayers Needed

Our friend Tracey needs prayer.

She is the woman who took such wonderful care of Alex while I was having Mallory.

Tracey and Alex...look how white Sam was!


She is in the ICU here in Utah because of a bowel obstruction. She has had two surgeries and has some tissue damage. They are saying that she could be in hospital for 6 weeks or more.

Please pray for Tracey that she gets better and there isn't any long term damage!

Thanks everyone! I told her husband Brian that Bloggers are miracle workers!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Let's see the magic!! Tracey's got another surgery in about 3 hours so let's get the prayers and karma flowing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Prayers coming from a family in a little town south of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big prayers coming your way- I hope she starts to feel better!

    Hope her surgery today went well.

    We're thinking about her and praying for a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have added Tracey to my prayers list! Prayers lifted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!