I wanted to share some of the great items we found:
Calvin is currently working very closely on a top secret mission for the space program so we got Alex this really cool rocket. I love that this toy is headed to the Moon! We also got him some new Thomas train cars. Arthur and Annie & Clarabel.
Because of Mallory's artistic abilities we decided to get the Lace Em Up Dragon, Wooden Animal Nesting Boxes, The Big Fun Activity Barn and a couple books.
We also got them some poster paints, giant paint brushes and the spill proof paint cups. We are still trying to decide if Alex is going to get a Train Table....the boy has lots of stuff and nowhere to put it!
Because of my cyber friend Jessica, I discovered the best blog in the world! It is called 100 days to Christmas and it is perfect for anyone that likes to plan or can't get enough of Christmas. You will find more ideas and things to do to get ready for the holiday. Go check it out!
Edited to Add:
I just found this great craft project! It is a Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar! What a great project to make with the kids.
Christmas in September List of Things To Do:
1. Make a list of ingredients for bath salts and add them to my iPhone list app.
2. Go over gift list and order at least one present.
3. Go through Holiday Recipe Book....decide on treats to be made.
4. Make a list of people to make treats for. (neighbor's, Calvin's co-workers, Mommy Friends)
5. Figure out a time to visit Micheals for decorating ideas.
6. Sew cutecrows for front porch. (like a scarecrow but not scary)
Alex is going to be a Train Engineer. I know, you are totally shocked! I want Mallory to be something cute...but I know what October in Utah is like and it will be chilly. I'm looking for a cute cat costume because she recently got her temper in and she growls like an angry kittie!
I am also looking for a bread recipe to make for my neighbors. Something fall like and yummy. Anyone have a great recipe they would like to share?