Sunday, February 8, 2015

Caution: Brewing Company

Last weekend, Keith and I went out on a date.  Our main objective was to see American Sniper and to have a nice chat over a martini.  My little secret was that we would be stopping at Caution: Brewing Co on the way home for a night cap.

As you recall, one of my goals for the new year is to visit some craft beer pubs with my darling husband.  This is the first stop in the #weissbeerbucketlist.


One of the first things I liked about Caution is that they are close to my house.  Within 5 minutes, I can have my butt on a stool.  This was also good because the night we went it started to snow as we arrived and it was blizzarding by the time we left.

I was intrigued by the Wild Blonde Ale because it is made with Minnesota Lake Rice.  It was really good and more light than some craft beers I've had before.



After trying several beers, Keith decided on the Hippity Hops IPA.  He thought it was great because he doesn't like hoppy beers.  He could definitely taste the slight chrysanthemum and thought it really enhanced the beer.


We laughed over the name of this beer and then went home.


It's funny to us because Keith's mom uses a walker. 

Caution: West is located in Lakewood Colorado on Wadsworth next to Wing Stop.  They don't serve food but you can grab anything you want and bring it in.  They also have some fun games host trivia and game nights.

Caution: West
1057 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Unit 60
Lakewood, CO 80226


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!