Monday, July 16, 2007

4 Months Old!


Mallory is FOUR months old today. I can't believe it. She is still so little and baby like. We tried to feed her oatmeal yesterday and she didn't want any part of it. I think it will be a few more weeks until she is ready. I'm really not in any hurry for her to start eating real food. The longer she can stay my little baby, the better. She is such a sweet and happy baby. Even Alex thinks so, he loves to give her little kisses. And she lights up with the brightest smile when he gets close to her. I can't wait until these too can play together. I think they will have a great time. Next week, Mallory has her 4 month appointment so we will find out how much she weighs and how much she has grown.

Mallory looks so tiny in the high chair. And she has her lips tightly together like...don't feed me anymore of that FOOD! I just love the look on her face.


A recent development...Mallory thinks she doesn't need naps anymore. And she laughs and laughs at me when I wrap her in her blanket. She and I both know that she will get out. But I wrap her anyway and she finds it hysterical.


This is Alex in the same high chair at 3 and a half months. Look how HUGE he is! He started Oatmeal before his 4 month birthday and he loved it. Something tells me Mallory will not eat everything we put in front of her like Alex does.
It will be interesting to compare the kids stats at 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you. You are my best friend! Your hair looks fantastic today!